Wednesday, October 10, 2007

night

im updating this solely because i know no one reads this and i find it amusing cuz i've had a few beers tonight. so living back home is extremely boring but i've got a new group together already. my man ryan qualls will be blowing everyone's minds on drums. i've played with this kid in 2 (technically 3) other bands and its weird that it has taken me this long to sit and down and write some serious music with this guy. on the four string i have stolen max (don't yet know his last name) from the jazz/indie group indian giver. im stoked to say the least. we will have our first show together november second at the verity room in canoga park with our buddies swordfights. a week beofer that i will be playing my last so-cal acoustic show (for a little while) on the 23rd at the verity room as well.

other news: i can't wait to get the hell out of this place so im taking a trip east next month to play a few shows:

11/15- phoenix, az. trunkspace
11/16- albuquerque, nm. atomic cantina
11/18- boulder, co. the laughing goat

if anyone knows of any rocks to climb around these places, let me know. in twelve hours i will begin an eight hour stint of stocking milk and yogurts on a shelf. somebody please pay me to play guitar asap! samuel smith oatmeal stout is the best thing ever created...

1 comment:

Mike said...

I'd be so down to find some rock climbing places on an off day if I get to go with you on this tour! Fuck I hope my elbow is healed by that point